The Greenlee 0354-19 3/4" Combination Ratcheting Wrench makes a great addition to anyone's tool box! Greenlee crafted the wrench with all the right angles for comfort, speed, and usability. The box end has a 15 degree offset that is optimal to clear other objects. The 5 degree ratcheting design allows you to keep turning even in tight spaces.
Greenlee is trusted for quality, long lasting tools, and this wrench lives up to that reputation. If you need a 3/4" wrench in your tool box, you need the Greenlee 0354-16!
Specifications of the Greenlee 0354-19 Combination Wrench
- Compact reversible switch allows a 15° offset of the box end for clearance of obstacles
- 5° ratcheting design for versatility and ease of use in tight spaces
- Polished chrome finish for superior corrosion resistance
- Precision heads for accurate fastener fit
- Hardened for durability and longer life
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Note: This is not an insulated tool
- Application : For Versatility And Ease Of Use In Tight Spaces And Accurate Fastener Fit
- Drive Size : 3/4 IN
- Finish : Polished Chrome
- Overall Length : 9-3/4 IN (24.800 CM)
- Standard : ASME/ANSI