The Greenlee 0253-42C Heavy Duty 12mm Nut Driver will hold up to hard work. The rugged handle is covered with a comfortable rubber grip and is marked for easy identification. The shaft is high grade, rust resistant, and chrome plated.
The 0253-42C Nut Driver's Hollow Shaft Works with Longer Bolts
The 75mm long hollow shaft works perfect for reaching nuts on long bolts. Once you reach the nut, the rubber grip gives you just the right amount of torque. The grip is also comfortable and can make a big difference in comfort if your often using a nut driver.
Put one of these in your tool bag and you'll look forward to eying Greenlee's signature crystal green color the next you need a 12mm Nut Driver!
Greenlee 0253-42C Specifications
- Rugged hollow shaft for bolt clearance
- Heavy-duty construction for longer life
- Handle color marked for easy identification of nut driver size
- Precision 6-point sockets for accurate fastener fit
- High-grade, rust resistant, chrome-plated finish
- Soft, cushioned grip for extra comfort and torque
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
- Drive Size : 12.000 MM
- Finish : Chrome Plated
- Overall Length : 7-7/8 IN (20.000 CM)
- Shank Length : 75.000 MM
- Shank Type : Hollow
- Standard : ASME/ANSI
- Type : Metric, Heavy Duty