The Greenlee 0251-08A-INS Insulated diagonal cutters can cut most hardened wire, bolts, screws and nails without a problem. The business end of these diagonal cutters is forged from alloy steel for durability. This means that they are precise, durable, and the dual cutting edges stay sharp and consistent.
The 8" Insulated Cutting Pliers Increases Your Safety
The two layer insulation provides flame and impact resistance. The insulation helps to protect you from coming in contact with energized sources up to 1000 volts. The handles also have a guard to keep you from touching any part of the tool that may conduct electricity.
Sometimes you need to trust your life with your tools, and the Greenlee 0251-08A-INS Insulated Cutting Pliers are very trustworthy!
Features of the 0251-06D 6" Diagonal Cutting Pliers
- Two layer insulation provides flame & impact resistance
- Guards protect hand from accidental contact
- Voltage : 1000 V
- Exceeds IEC and ASTM standards
- Precision-machined and laser-hardened blades strengthen cutters and provide consistent performance
- Effectively cuts most hardened wire, ACSR, bolts, screws and nails
- Through-hardened steel for longer life
- Dual cutting edges for optimum cutting performance
- Overall Length : 8-1/8 IN (20.600 CM)