the Greenlee 0251-06D sidecutters can cut most hardened wire, bolts, screws and nails without a problem. The business end of these diagonal cutters is forged from chrome vanadium steel. This means that they are precise, durable, and the dual cutting edges stay sharp and consistent.
The 6" Cutting Pliers Get the Job Done and Fit in Your Tool Bag
These may be smaller than other Greenlee diagonal cutting pliers, but they still can get the job done right! At 6", they can fit in your tool bag, box, or belt. You can also snip away comfortably due to the slip resistant, double layered, dipped vinyl handles.
Purchase these Diagonal Cutters for your tool bag and you'll wonder how you got by without them!
Features of the 0251-06D 6" Diagonal Cutting Pliers
- Forged from chrome vanadium steel for greater durability and strength
- Precision-machined and laser-hardened blades strengthen cutters and provide consistent performance
- Effectively cuts most hardened wire, ACSR, bolts, screws and nails
- Through-hardened steel for longer life
- Dual cutting edges for optimum cutting performance
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
- Rugged riveted construction for smooth precise action
- Dipped Grip Only: Double layered vinyl handles for comfort and slip resistance
- Reduced handle size allows for easy storage of tools in pouches and tool bags
- Overall Length : 6-1/8 IN (15.500 CM)
- Size : 6.000 IN