The Greenlee 0153-53C speed screwdriver features a #1 Phillips tip. The cranking action to turn in a screw reduces hand and wrist fatigue and the grip is comfortable for using the tool all day. Like all Greenlee tools, this screwdriver is durable and made for tradesman to use daily on the job.
Speed Screwdrivers Save Time and Effort
Greenlee speed screwdrivers feature a unique rotary action that allows for fast and convenient insertion of fasteners. Basically, you hold the shaft of the screwdriver steady with one hand, and spin the handle around and around with your other. This saves time and effort, especially on long-threaded screws in switch plates, light fixtures, etc.
Specifications for the Greenlee 0153-53C Screwdriver
- Finish : Black Phosphate Plated Tip
- Handle Type : Soft, Cushioned Grip
- Overall Length : 9-11/16 IN (24.600 CM)
- Shank Length : 6.000 IN
- Tip Size : #1
- Tip Type : Phillips
- Type : Heavy Duty Crank Action
- Rotary Action Allows For Fast And Convenient Insertion Of Fasteners
- Precision-Machined Tips For Exact Fit
- Handle Marked For Easy Identification Of Screwdriver Size, Type And Length
- Strong, Durable Black Phosphate Tips Prevent Chipping Of Plating
- Soft, Cushioned Grip For Extra Comfort And Torque