The Greenlee 0153-32C Phillips Stubby Screwdriver has a #2 by 1-1/4" tip. When you need a short screwdriver to fit into small areas, this is the right choice for the job! These screwdrivers are made of high grade, heavy duty, rust resistant hardened steel for long lasting durability. The tip is made with a black phosphate that prevents chipping of the plating.
A Comfortable and Convenient Stubby Screwdriver
These stubby screwdrivers not only hold up to hard use, they are also comfortable and convenient to use. Both screwdrivers have cushioned grip handles for comfort and extra torque. They also have clearly marked handles to easily identify their size, type and length.
If you have a project that you need a stubby, this is the right screwdriver for you!
Features of the Greenlee 0153-32C:
- Finish : Black Phosphate Plated Tip
- Handle Type : Soft, Cushioned Grip
- Overall Length : 3.000 IN (7.600 CM)
- Shank Length : 1-1/2 IN
- Standard : ASME/ANSI
- Tip Size : #2
- Tip Type : Phillips
- Type : Heavy Duty, Stubby
- Precision-machined tips for exact fit
- Handle marked for easy identification of screwdriver size, type and length
- Strong, durable black phosphate tips prevent chipping
- Soft, cushioned grip for extra comfort and torque
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov