When you need a short screwdriver to fit into small areas, Greenlee's 0153-04C Stubby set is the right choice for the job! The 2 Piece set includes a Cabinet (flat head) 1/4" x 1" Stubby screwdriver and a Phillips #2 x 1" screwdriver. These screwdrivers are made of high grade, heavy duty, rust resistant hardened steel for long lasting durability. The tip is made with a black phosphate that prevents chipping of the plating.
These stubby screwdrivers not only hold up to hard use, they are also comfortable and convenient to use. Both screwdrivers have cushioned grip handles for comfort and extra torque. They also have clearly marked handles to easily identify their size, type and length.
If you have a project that you need a stubby, this is the right screwdriver set for you!
(1) 1/4" Cabinet Tip Round (1) #2 Phillips
- Precision-Machined Tips For Exact Fit
- Handle Marked For Easy Identification Of Screwdriver Size, Type And Length Strong,
- Durable Black Phosphate Tips Prevent Chipping Off Plating
- Soft, Cushioned Grip For Extra Comfort And Torque
- Blade Finish : Durable Black Phosphate Tip
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI Specifications
- Note: This is not an insulated tool