Fiber quick map works on Multimode optical fiber to find high loss connections and the end of the fiber. It provides more information than a simple visual fault locator (vfl), but is typically faster and easier to use than a optical time domain reflectometer (otdr). this FQM-100-M-VFL includes; Multimode fiber fault locator unit, screw on interchangeable SC adapter, upc-upc 2-meter patch cord, carrying case, 4-language quick reference guide (manuals in 9 languages available on-line), Safety instruction manual, and batteries. Visifault visual fault locator with 2.5 mm universal adapter is also included.
- Measure up to 1,500 meters / 4,921 feet of fiber optic cable, 50/125µm and 62.5/125µm at 850Nm output wavelength
- Quick set-up. Connect your fiber and press the test button. No lengthy set-up necessary
- Find problems quickly. Six-second test time—no more blind troubleshooting that can waste hours
- Key information visible on a large display; power loss in db and distance in meters or feet
- Removable sc adapter is easily cleaned. Optional lc, st and ft interchangeable adapters are available