Measure voltage up to 1000 V ac through the open fork, without test lead contact to live voltage.+ Without opening covers or removing wire nuts. On wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2), carrying as much as 200 A. It will change your job. Safer. Faster. Easier.
Fluke FieldSense Electrical Tester Features
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage
- Simultaneous voltage and current display
- Shows all power supply measurements at a glance for efficient troubleshooting
- 1 to 1000 V ac or dc
- 0.1 to 200 A ac
- Resistance 1 Ω to 100 kΩ
- Frequency measurement 45 Hz to 66 Hz
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
FieldSense technology lets you slide the open fork over a conductor and see the voltage level. Be safer: Measure voltage to 1000 V ac through the open fork, without test leads. Be faster: No need to open covers or remove wire nuts.Be more efficient: Simultaneously measure voltage and current.Be everywhere: 17.8 mm open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires.
Hurry up and order this Fluke T6-1000 Electrical Tester With FieldSense Technology now!
View Detailed Product Info
Barry -- Benton IL
Awesome tool, timesaver, highly recommend. Fantastic seller. [10/24/2017]
Learn more about the T6 Electrical Testers