The CMCDT2100 Series Directional Taps provide users with a variety of installation options. The T-type housing includes a mounting tab. Both styles are SCTE compliant. The Antronix CMCDT2100 Series directional taps have been designed with today’s two-way broadband networks in mind. The proprietary ferrites resist re-magnetization and remain ultra linear for consistent performance throughout its lifetime.
Antronix T-Type Directional Coupler Features
- Excellent Distortion Performance
- 6 kV Ring Wave Surge Protected
- Digital Broadcast and HDTV Ready
- Flat 1 GHz Bandwidth with Minimal Insertion Loss
- Capacitively Coupled F-Ports
- 100% Soldered Back
- Flat 15 psi Sealed, SCTE Compliant F-Ports
Additionally, the directional couplers are among the most robust in the industry. Every port on each directional coupler is 6 kV ring wave protected. To ensure years of reliable operation, the couplers are encased in a Zinc Alloy diecast housing, plated with a proprietary Nickel Alloy which provides superior protection versus tin-plating. Each port is sealed to 15 psi to prevent water migration and meets SCTE specifications.
Antronix Directional Coupler Specifications
- Corrosion Resistance: Exceeds ANSI/SCTE 143 Specification for 1000 Hours
- Dimensions: 1.8" x 2.1" x 0.6"
- F-Connector Type: ANSI/SCTE 01 Compliant ECT F-Port
- Nominal Impedance: 75 Ω
- Operating Temperature: -40 ºC to 60 ºC
- Pressure Seal: 15 psi
- Recommended Torque: 30 in-lbs.
- Second Harmonic: -45 dBmV after Five 6 kV Ring Wave Surge with a +55 dBmV Return Input Carrier
- Style: T-Type Housing
- Surge Withstand: 6 kV Ring Wave Surge per IEEE C62.41 Category A3
Purchase your Antronix T-Type Directional Coupler today!