The lightweight design of the SuperSqueeze offers superb Wood Pole Fall Restriction and offers easy one handed outer strap adjustment by incorporating Buckingham’s WebGrab which allows adjustment with just a flick of the wrist. With numerous configurations the SuperSqueeze fits many climbing styles and needs. And its modular design makes it easy to change out worn or damaged components or straps out in the field.
Buckingham Transmission SuperSqueeze Features
- Features the same easy one-handed adjustment on the inner strap with the BuckGrab
- Can easily be configured to use a rope or web strap based on user’s preference.
- Only one disconnect point when climbing over an obstruction.
- Can be used by right or left-handed users.
- All straps have red warning centers.
Buckingham 488TW2Q3 Transmission Super Squeeze Specifications
- Body Belt Connector Type: Locking Snaphooks
- Body Belt Connector Material: Steel
- Inner Strap Length: 78″
- Inner Strap Material: Woven Web Strap
- Inner Adjustment Type: Aluminum WebGrab
- Outer Strap Length: 52″
- Outer Strap Material: Neoprene Impregnated Nylon
- Outer Strap Adjustment Type: Aluminum WebGrab
- Pole Size: Up to a Class H6 125′ Pole / 90″ Circumference
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Standards: ASTM F887
Hurry up and order this Buckingham 488TW2Q3 Transmission SuperSqueeze today!
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Buckingham Mfg SuperSqueeze™ Overview