- This Klein nut driver has been individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools and is marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol.
- Sure the sizing on the picture is incorrect, but you get the idea.
- The two layers of insulation provide excellent protection against electric shock.
- A thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool.
- It has a flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating for easy identifying in virtually any messy tool bag.
- The hollow shafts makes it possible to work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications.
- Patented Tip-Ident quickly identifies nut driver size.
- Cushion-Grip handles for greater torque and comfort.
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov