Use this simple tool to easily pinpoint open and short circuits - identify circuits and fuses as well as trace wires behind walls. The bright meter provides a numeric value between 0 and 99 and a variable pitch/tone audible indication. The peak detector provides instantaneous signal strength feedback. Easily read results with a rotating display.
Kit Includes: Transmitter (TR-955), Receiver (RC-959), Tracer Lead Set (TL-956), Inductive Clamp (IC-958), Battery Pack and Strap (BP-958), batteries and case.
- Numeric value and audible signal provide quick and easy-to-understand tracing feedback
- Receiver display rotates automatically for easy viewing
- Identifies breakers and fuses
- Pinpoints opens and shorts
- Traces wires behind walls
- Can be used on circuits 0-600V AC/DC
New Model Enhancements:
- Ruggedized overmolding for enhanced impact resistance
- Handset signal communication is tuned tighter to reduce false signaling on noisy circuits
- Bolder display for effortless viewing
- Sensitivity range expanded – no signal saturation on multiple breakers.
- Enhanced powermanagement – 10% longer battery life and smart low battery indicator prevents performance degradation
- Peak detector displays signal intensity fluidly
- Features CertainCircuit™